2016 Black Friday Sweepstakes Rules
Contest Rules & Regulations
1. Promotion Description: The ‘Buy & Win – 1 year supply of LiLash & LiBrow’ (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 11/25/2016 at 12:00 AM (Arizona) andends on 11/28/2016 at 11:59 PM (PST) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts andagrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of LiLash (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway . Entrants should looksolely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of any country that LiLash ships to excluding the United States and Mexico . Void where prohibited orrestricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising andpromotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of theirimmediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughoutthe Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by 48 Hours by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions arefinal. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email addressprovided in their original purchase on or about 48 Hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed bySponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. Thepotential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publici ty Release (collectively“the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
4. Prizes:– 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) Year supply of LiLash & LiBrow: 2 LiLash and 2 LiBrow Original size] (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $635)Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in theseOfficial Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith
determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than thestated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance , safety orperformance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses outside of the United States. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, andsurcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. Theentry form can be found on the following website at https://www.lilash.com/offers/.Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Anyattempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations,logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services,will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verificationas set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be theofficial time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any ofthe equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in theprocessing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission,interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unau thorized access to, oralteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical ma lfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer onlinesystems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestionon the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to orresulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned,including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsorreserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may , in its solediscretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cance llation, suspension, or modification.In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have beenmade by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, onlineservice provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domainassociated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is theauthorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to LiLash cc: year supply of LiLash & LiBrow at 21827 N Scottsdale Rd, Bldg H10 Scottsdale, AZ 85255-7443.Request must be received no later than 48 Hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of therules.
9. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by LiLash, 21827 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255-7443, email@example.com. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. Thispromotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.